11721206 发表于 2013-9-5 16:08:59

三轴加速度曲线

我在processing中,通过串口读数据,画图,得出来的结果是这样。这是为什么么?
代码是:
RawX = Sensor_X;
RawY = Sensor_Y;   // place the new raw datapoint at the end of the array
RawZ = Sensor_Z;
zoom = scaleBar.getPos();                      // get current waveform scale value
offset = map(zoom,0.5,1,300,0);                // calculate the offset needed at this scale
for (int i = 0; i < RawX.length-1; i++) {      // move the pulse waveform by
    RawX = RawX;                         // shifting all raw datapoints one pixel left
    float dummy = RawX * zoom + offset;       // adjust the raw data to the selected scale
    ScaledX = constrain(int(dummy),44,556);   // transfer the raw data array to the scaled array
}

for (int i = 0; i < RawY.length-1; i++) {      // move the pulse waveform by
    RawY = RawY;                         // shifting all raw datapoints one pixel left
    float dummy = RawY * zoom + offset;       // adjust the raw data to the selected scale
    ScaledY = constrain(int(dummy),44,556);   // transfer the raw data array to the scaled array
}
    for (int i = 0; i < RawZ.length-1; i++) {      // move the pulse waveform by
    RawZ = RawZ;                         // shifting all raw datapoints one pixel left
    float dummy = RawZ * zoom + offset;       // adjust the raw data to the selected scale
    ScaledZ = constrain(int(dummy),44,556);   // transfer the raw data array to the scaled array
}

//stroke(250,0,0);                               // red is a good color for the pulse waveform
noFill();
beginShape();                                  // using beginShape() renders fast
for (int x = 1; x < RawX.length-1;x++) {
    stroke(255,0,0);   
    vertex(x+10, ScaledX);
}
endShape();
    beginShape();                                  // using beginShape() renders fast
for (int x = 1; x < RawY.length-1;x++) {
    stroke(0,255,0);   
    vertex(x+10, ScaledY);
}
endShape();
for (int x = 1; x < RawZ.length-1;x++) {
    stroke(0,0,255);   
    vertex(x+10, ScaledZ);
}
endShape();

页: [1]
查看完整版本: 三轴加速度曲线